Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stock your wardrobe with Agoo!

As you all know, I am a massive fan of Bamboo! I never thought that it would be possible to make friends in the industry (due to most of my work being done late at night and on my own) however, I love that I have connected with Susan from Agoo and we regularly chat and keep in contact. We talk about bamboo of course, and they have the most gorgeous bamboo leg warmers in their range, but we also support each other and throw round ideas from time to time.

Agoo are having a MASSIVE sale at the moment, and I wanted to share it with you all, because there are some super savings to be had. With up to 50% off their 09/10 Spring/Summer Collection (excluding accessories) there are some fantastic bargains to snap up! Agoo also have a gorgeous range of Active Wear - a special fabric which has some great attributes. With a +50 UPF rating, 4 way stretch, stain resistance and special "wick away" properties to keep kids cool, comfy and protected, it is no wonder that the Agoo Active wear range and bamboo leg warmers are so popular.

My little one Mia has the most gorgeous "Squart" (Yep - you guessed it, a cross between shorts and a skirt) in maroon, with a cute little butterfly and a matching tee to go with it. She wears this with some beautiful Agoo Leg Warmers in winter, or without in summer. I love the fact that she is super comfy, super cute and well protected from the sun's harmful rays. So head over to Agoo and have a look at their gorgeous range when you have time! Happy shopping....



No comments:

Post a Comment