Monday, January 18, 2010

I love Lady Bugs!

I really do! So does my little one Mia. However, the Lady Bug I am referring to are our friends over at Little Lady Bug - newly opened and with a growing collection of gorgeous offerings, it is such a gorgeous store!
Check out these gorgeous shoes by Baby Bella Maya (Ocean Mist - RRP $19.95) in 0-6months
I also love their cute new range of ruffle pants from Vintage Kids (Red dot and cherry ruffle RRP $34.95) - great for little bottoms! If you are still not convinced (he he) - Little Lady Bug also carry these gorgeous lace leggings (perfect for summer) from Baby Bella Maya for just $19.95.

Also carrying a cute range of bamboo blankets and clothing *blush* - Little Lady Bug will fast become a favourite place for your shopping needs! Lets give them a welcome and drop in to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment