Jumping forward now to another one of our fabulous stockists, I am excited to introduce Kerrie and her online store - The Allergy Shop. The Allergy Shop sells a fantastic range of allergy products, and also provides information and fact sheets on eczema, asthma and allergies. They stock clothing for eczema sufferers (clothing designed with in-built mitts to help children stop scratching), along with our luxuriously soft bamboo baby wear which is great for eczema management. Other products include organic cotton gloves, sensitive-skin sunscreen, wet wrap garments, asthma spacers, allergy shampoo and conditioner, laundry care, organic cotton underwear, eczema cream, allergy-friendly toys, fragrance and chlorine free/biodegradable nappies and more...
Due to bamboo being fabulous for eczema management, I often get asked for things such as scratch mits and wet wrap garments, so it is great to be working with Kerrie and to be able to refer these customers on. It is often hard to find what you need when your child has severe eczema or allergies, however Kerrie has sourced the best from around the globe and presents it all beautifully in their online store.
Here are a few of my favourites:
Organic cotton briefs ($15.00) and singlet ($19.00)
Sunscreen for eczema /sensitive skin EnviroDiscs
I particularly love the EnviroDiscs and hope to try these out one day - similar to soap nuts, you simply pop them in your wash instead of using chemicals or liquid - and "voila" - (here is some more detailed information)
EnviroDisc replaces harsh washing detergents with reusable chemical free washing discs.
- Allergy free and anti-bacterial (killing bacteria such as E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Klabsiella pneumonia)
- Chemical free and non-toxic
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly economical (saves more than 50% of the cost over conventional laundry detergents)
- Cleans and softens the fabric but does not add fragrance
- Suitable for top and front loading washing machines and easy to use
- Lasts up to 700 washes for top loaders and 500 washes for front loaders
- Water from the wash can then be used on the garden
For more information visit www.theallergyshop.com.au or phone 0432 237 477 to speak with Kerrie.