Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Couldn't help myself!

It's hard you know - working from home, on the computer constantly, looking at gorgeous things for little people..... I often get sidetracked, and find myself hitting the "pay now via paypal" button and then get excited awaiting something in the post for the next few days.

I was delighted with my latest purchase - from a gorgeous, gorgeous website Thula Thula.
Beautifully designed, and exceptional quality, these drawstring pants (advertised as boy's drawstring pants) look so comfy and cute, that I had to buy some for Mia.

I was amazed at the quality, and I love, love, love them. The little Miss spends so much time hanging out with me, playing around and needing to be comfy, so these are nicer than trackies, different to jeans and allow her full ability to move freely (not to mention that they are so darn funky!)
Other faves I have my eye on are the "Ant's picnic singlet" and the "Tic Toc Stripey top"

The "Anchor sunsuit" and "Apricot Ruffle Cardi" are other favourites, and look absolutely gorgeous. Naomi from Thula Thula is delightful to deal with and shopping is super easy on her site. Thanks for sending my gorgeous purchase! I highly recommend a spot of shopping for your little poppet at Thula Thula, or keep up to date with new releases and designs at their blog.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem Jo - Paypal always has money in the acct - not necessarily mine ... but it's too easy to buy stuff.

    I can see why you are thrilled with your purchases from Thula Thula, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love the little sun suit and the cardi too. Its hard not buying all the time for our little ones when we spend so much time online isn't it.
    Love your new website you were ever so lucky to win it.

    ReplyDelete