Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lollipop Christmas

A while ago, I introduced you to the world of Lollipop Baby - I so wish that I had a little bubba who would fit into their gorgeous designs - and I wish I had found them when the little miss was smaller!

Wait until you see how cute their Christmas range is! To refresh your memory - Lollipop Baby design and create the most gorgeous, quirky and funky personalised clothing for your special little one. Make their Christmas a special one this year - and head over to see their gorgeous range!

All designs are printed on 100% cotton, combed for softness and comfort and are available in white short-sleeved bodysuit (onesie) or t-shirt and long-sleeved t-shirt. Sizes available are 3-6m, 6-12m and 12-18 months.

This was just a sneak peak of some cute ones - I am going to have to buy one just for fun! Wishing everyone happy shopping in the lead up to Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment