Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feeling Cheeky?

I so love a good name for a shop - " A little bit of Cheek" says it all and their logo is just as cute...

I tend to waste hours of valuable working time looking at everyone else's sites, and often making frivolous purchases for my little one, as I just CANT resist.

A little bit of Cheek is one funky site for your little one, stocking "only the coolest threads around".
I have already found my favourite piece, "The Greatest Jumpsuit" by Two Belles - I just have to wait for the weather to warm up so that Mia can wear it with pride! (How cute is this cheeky little model by the way!)


Also by Two Belles, and high up on my purchase list are the " Best Shorty Shorts" - I have a pair of denim shorts that Mia has worn all last summer, and all through winter with Baby Legs or leg huggers, and they are just so funky! Great value for money and these are simply the cutest I have seen around.
To be fair, I should also point out that there are loads of funky boys clothes as well, I am loving this little tie singlet by Blink Designs (Australian Made) and just now while I am typing this blog post, I reckon it would be pretty cute on boys or girls!



Throw this on with a pair of Pocket Rocket by Tommy Rocket Denim Shorts and your little man will be the coolest on the streets (or in the playground!)
A little bit of Cheek also stock ultra funky labels such as JettRoc and Itch Designs along with Baobab for little ones. Clothing sizes range from 000 up to 14 yrs so you will be guaranteed to find something for the little one in your life!
Happy Shopping everyone.......

1 comment: